Children’s watches with GPS tracker GW300 Q50 are designed to ensure the safety of your child. Thanks to the two GPS and LBS positioning systems, the smart clock can accurately locate the child at the moment.
To operate a children’s clock with a GPS tracker, you need one SIM card that works in the GSM network (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz). This is not only the search for a child, but also the usual mobile communication, that is, you can make calls using a smart clock (10 numbers in the address book).
The SOS button on the child’s watch case has several functions: sending messages or ringing to specified numbers in emergency situations.
Children’s watches with GPS tracker GW300 Q50 can also perform the duties of a sports bracelet – there is a pedometer, calorie counting, sleep monitoring, this will help teach the child to be sportive and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Exact location. To determine the exact location, use GPS (global positioning system) and LBS (determine the current location of the mobile phone), on Google maps.
- Secure incoming calls. After installing SOS numbers, family numbers through the application, children will be able to receive calls only from these pre-programmed numbers, but not from strangers. The child can press the SOS button or one of the volume buttons to which you can “tie” 2 family numbers to call you.
- Walkie Talkie. With this function, you can exchange dumb messages between the smart clock and the application in your smartphone.
- Security zone. The security zone is set within a radius of 500 meters, if the smart clock leaves this zone, your phone will receive an alert.
- Pedometer Smart-clock will take steps, calories and distance. Set up a program of exercises and teach the child to lead a sporty lifestyle.
- Sleep Tracking. Smart-watches will track the child’s sleep mode, and you can check the relevant data through the application.
- History of the route. View the child’s route for the selected period.
- Find the clock. If the clock is out of sight, send this command and the clock will beep for 1 minute, so you can find them. Press any button to stop the ringing tone.
- Play the child. You can listen to what the child does without violating his activities.
- Notification of withdrawal, loss. If someone tries to remove the watch from the child’s wrist, you will receive an alert on the phone. To perform this function, smart-hours must be registered in the application, and the application is in active mode.