- Extend HDMI signal with single network cable
- Up to 100m/328ft transmission distance
- Full HD 1080P high quality delivery
- Transfer by existing CAT5/5e/6 network cable
- Allows to be distributed by network routers for cascade connection
- Plug and play without any manual setting
- Extends HDMI up to 100 meters for 1080p over one CAT5.
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- Supports Ethernet bandwidth: 100M
- HDCP compliant
- Extends by Router connection or LAN connection, Cable length requirements are as follows:
- CAT5 Maximum 80 meters between two Devices
Availability: In stockOut of stock
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE. This riser rated cat 6 lan cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Suitable for 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 328 feet and 10 Gigabit speed up to 165ft depending on the installation environment. Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz. Supports PoE/PoE+/PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) 4PPoE up to 90W.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (305 meters) has been packaged in a tangle free, easy pull box so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR USE INDOORS. The purple riser rated jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
- ✓ CERTIFIED by trueCABLE. Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified. Backed by our FOREVER WARRANTY. Compatibility & performance tested with trueCABLE RJ45 Connectors – B07Y3DDLGW and B088KWF9CW.